A carbon road wheelset is ideally suited to a carbon fiber road bike. It will make the bike light, dynamic and powerful. The D45 wheels offers a 45mm profile, which offers an excellent compromise between aerodynamics and versatility. The wheels of a bike are almost as important as the frame. It is therefore necessary to define its practice well and choose the wheelset adapted. The brake band has been adapted to keep a powerful brake on every weather conditions. We recommend these wheels for cyclists seeking to combine performance and versatility. Indeed, these wheels will be as suitable for long distances on flat as for the hilly rides.
You can discover our complete range of carbon road wheelset here.
- Rims: 100% carbon fiber, 3K mate finish.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350S with Shimano cassette corp.
- Spokes: Sapim CX ray - aerodynamics, low air resistance. Straighpull
- Front Wheel : 20 holes and radial lacing.
- Rear wheel : 24 holes with crossed straightpull spokes.
- Internla nipples.
- Weight: 1498g for the wheelset (front: 663g - rear: 865g)
Our wheelset are guaranteed for a maximum weight of 100kg, as well as a road cycling use.