The D55 is made for TT and speed. It will make the bike more aerodynamic and powerful. The D55 wheels have a 55mm profile, which offers an excellent compromise between aerodynamics and lightness. The wheels of a bike are almost as important as the frame. It is therefore necessary to define its practice well and choose the wheelset adapted. The brake band has been adapted to keep a powerful brake on every weather conditions. We recommend these wheels for cyclists seeking to combine performance and versatility. Indeed, these wheels will be as suitable for long distances on flat as for the hilly rides.
You can discover our complete range of carbon road wheelset here.
- Rims: 100% carbon fiber, 3K mate finish.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350S with HG11s (Shimano).
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray - aerodynamics, low air resistance. Straighpull
- Front Wheel : 20 holes and radial lacing.
- Rear wheel : 24 holes with crossed straightpull spokes.
- Internla nipples.
- Weight: 1579g for the wheelset (front: 711g - rear: 868g)
Our wheelset are guaranteed for a maximum weight of 100kg, as well as a road cycling use.